I am so excited to formally announce that my book is finished! All, while being full-time mom, full-time teacher and working on this late nights and weekends for the past four years. Yes, of course, I took tons of breaks in between! “Early Childhood Learning Stations 101” is about how I blended Centers and Workstations into Learning Stations. Learning Stations are explained more in detail in my book, but to put it in a nutshell, they are academic and developmentally based AND they are FUN, FUN, FUN
To celebrate Summer, I am offering my book for sale at 40% off the list price! This celebration sale will end on July 4! (To take advantage of this sale, you must purchase the book from my secure CreateSpace e-store. No code is needed.)
Follow this link to purchase your paperback copy book of “Early Childhood Learning Stations 101” from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/1491222417/ref=rdr_ext_tmb or follow this link from CreateSpace (my publisher-this is the link for the celebration sale! Once you add the book to your cart, the price automatically drops like magic!) http://www.createspace.com/4381168
Follow this link to purchase your Kindle copy of “Early Childhood Learning Stations 101” by Andrea Chouhan http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LC4LZYI
Why you will love this book:
1. Every Learning Station in this book is aligned with the US Common Core State Standards in Literacy and Math. Science and Social Studies stations are academically aligned with Texas TEKS and/or Alabama College and Career Ready learning standards.
2. Each Literacy, Math, Science and Social Studies station features pictures from my classroom!
3. Each Learning Station outlines the aligned standard, activity and needed materials.
4. Needed materials for these Learning Stations are common classroom items or Dollar Store items!
5. It is 212 pages full of ideas that I and other teachers have used in our classrooms!
* This is the books 2nd edition, as it was originally printed with only Texas learning standards in 2013. It is now completely aligned with the US Common Core State Standards, as well as Alabama learning standards. It also has tons of more NEW pictures of learning stations and activities. The 1st edition had 157 pages – so much has been added! The Kindle edition, is optimized for Kindle. It may also be read on the iPad and iPhone, but will not be viewed as optimally. Text will appear mis-aligned. I have done my best to ensure that all grammatical errors are eliminated, however, I am only human, so errors may still exist. That’s the price I pay for being my own editor! I welcome your feedback and support! Happy teaching!